Hoffenheim vs Liverpool Prediction – August 16, 2017
With this meeting, both of them still have to deal in two legs to be able to ensure themselves qualify for the Champions League group stage in the 2017-2018 season Judi Online.
Hoffenheim themselves played well where they finished their season in the Bundesliga by fourth place, and are entitled to a qualifying ticket to the Champions League, while Liverpool are in fourth place in the English Premier League which also means they must face each other against the home team Germany in the middle of this week.
Data and Facts Hoffenheim vs Liverpool Prediction
– Hoffenheim is a debutant in European competition.
– It will also be the first time for Jurgen Klopp to return to Germany and the Champions League after his previous coach was training Borussia Dortmund.
– The fourth position in the Bundesliga standings last season saw the Germans grab their first lead.
– Liverpool have not lost in their last six matches against Germany in a total of 36 meetings, with 17 wins, 13 draws and 6 defeats.
– Playing at home from Germany, Liverpool recorded two wins, eight draws and four defeats.
– Liverpool themselves are in Champions League qualification after they finish the season by being fourth in the Premier League last season.
– Since 2009-2010, Liverpool always failed to appear in the Champions League last time they went into the group phase in 2014-2015.
– The last time Liverpool lost in the Europa League final where they were beaten by Sevilla in Basel, Switzerland.
– Liverpool themselves have never lost at Anfield where they last experienced a defeat when Real Madrid managed a 3-0 win over them on October 22, 2014 ago.
– Even so, Liverpool alone can only win one of their last 12 away games with a record six draws, and five defeats, their last win of Rubin Kazan on 5 November 2015 ago.
– Of Hoffenheim’s last five games, they recorded four wins, and one draw.
– Liverpool itself recorded three wins, one draw, and one defeat of five matches that have been played.
– Liverpool themselves have started the English Premier League where they are held to a draw by Watford with a score of 3-3 in the English Premier League opener this season.
– Anyar Liverpool player, Coutinho was reportedly being in-target by Barcelona after the Spanish team lost Neymar who went to PSG in the transfer market this season.
– Liverpool striker Roberto Firmino is a former Hoffenheim player before playing at Anfield. Firmino defended Hoffenheim for five seasons.